Come here to get links to download GBA roms, PSP iso files, DS roms, SNES, MAME, Wii games.
On GBXemu you will find Public Domain and Freeware game roms that are 100% legal for free distribution online. GBXemu can not rovide direct rom downloads of commercial roms – backups of games bought in stores. You eather have to make your own backup rom files or folow our easy step by step instructions on where to download them, but be warned that it could be illegal in your country to download copyrighted material from the net if you do not own the original.
Play SNES Games on Nintendo DS
with SNEmulDS Homebrew App
SNES on DS – SNEmulDS Tutorial:
1) Download the Latest version of SNEmulDS.nds from their website: http://www.snemul.com/ds/
2) Extract the SNEmulDS Zip file.
3) Drag the file SNEMUL.CFG and SNEMULDS.NDS onto the root of your cart.
4) Create a new folder from the root directory and name it “SNES” This is where you will place your roms.
5) Launch the game:
-A list of all the SNES games appears, you can scroll with “up” and “down”
-Tap on the desired game and press START to launch the game.
6) To save a game simply tab the “Save state” option then choose a empty slot, tab on it then wait a few second then you’ll see “State Written” on the top left corner
7) To load a game save, first start the game rom then tab “Load State” choose the save slot that you want to load. Tab on that saved slot the save should load from there.
“SNEMUL.CFG is very important don’t forget to put it in the root directory
Now you have a snemul.cfg file to put in the root(which means “initial”)
directory of your card. You can choose the directory where
you put your ROMS, instead of SNES as said in the following lines.”
Please refer to SNEMULDS readme file for details on all the options that are available on the menu.
SNEmulDS Compatibility List
+ lolSNES – Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) rom emulator for the Nintendo DS flash cards. It is compatible with all versions of the 3DS / DSi / DS Lite and the original NDS as long as you have a NDS Flash Card capable of running homebrew .nds roms.